English vocabulary and translations (See all)
leather: animal skin (used to make shoes, bags, etc.)
Philip bought a new leather jacket. He looks like a biker.
- "Time will tell whether this will be the result of an increase in sales or of making redundancies, however few people in the industry believe that D&C's tradition of using authentic Italian tailoring, leathers and fabrics will continue under Mazerati's leadership."
- "We are famous for our fine leather products."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster."
- "Expect smooth, classic jazz sounds, comfortable leather club chairs, and an average age of 78."
- "A man was wearing a tutu, a leather jacket, and a plastic crown on his head!"
- "I left the replacement keyboard on the big leather chair in your office."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster, made from 100% pure bison."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Leather'? Share it with us!