English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (flying) lesson: a (flying) class, learning session
- "So, you want to create a new advert for your guitar lessons?"
- "We think it's time the Queen learnt her lesson."
- "Edward : But I've never given a guitar lesson in my life, how can I include a testimonial?"
- "So now you know the reason our lessons are so cool"
- "a recommendation from a customer who was happy with your lessons."
- "I didn't know you gave guitar lessons, Edward."
- "Man : I think today's lesson should be business related."
- "See you next week for another 25-second lesson."
- "1st lesson for free!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lesson'? Share it with us!