Definition Let down
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
don't let me down: don't disappoint, fail me
Note that this is an irregular verb: I let down / I let down / I have let down
He let me down again. He said he could work Monday to Friday this week, but called to say he is ill.
- "I promise I won't let you down."
- "I won't let you down, Bruno, you can sleep easy."
- "Luna : I'm sorry I've let you down, sir."
- "I won't let you down!"
- "You haven't let me down."
- "I hope you won't let me down."
- "Don't let me down."
Still having difficulties with 'Let down'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let down'? Share it with us!