Definition Let me explain
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Let me (explain, answer): Allow me to, I want to (explain, answer)
- "Icarus : Okay Hannah, let me explain."
- "Let me explain, Mr. Oléré."
- "Bruno, no! Let me explain. She wanted a well-done steak."
- "I will let Mr. Oléré explain."
- "Bruno : No, let me answer this."
- "Because I've got nothing better to do, unless you count running a million-dollar multinational corporation, let me answer your original questions."
- "Let me explain: the company is doing well, and our growing number of customers requires more attention than we are currently providing."
- "So, let me explain what's happening."
- "Luna : Okay, well, please let me sit down for a moment and find your file."
- "If you'll just let me explain the reason for our slower growth this quarter, I'm sure you'll see that it's just temporary."
Still having difficulties with 'Let me explain'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let me explain'? Share it with us!