Let me explain
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Let me (explain, answer): Allow me to, I want to (explain, answer)
- "Let me explain, Mr. Oléré."
- "Bruno : No, let me answer this."
- "Let me explain: the company is doing well, and our growing number of customers requires more attention than we are currently providing."
- "So, let me explain what's happening."
- "Luna : Okay, well, please let me sit down for a moment and find your file."
- "I will let Mr. Oléré explain."
- "Because I've got nothing better to do, unless you count running a million-dollar multinational corporation, let me answer your original questions."
- "If you'll just let me explain the reason for our slower growth this quarter, I'm sure you'll see that it's just temporary."
- "Bruno, no! Let me explain. She wanted a well-done steak."
- "Icarus : Okay Hannah, let me explain."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let me explain'? Share it with us!