Let me explain
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Let me (explain, answer): Allow me to, I want to (explain, answer)
- "Because I've got nothing better to do, unless you count running a million-dollar multinational corporation, let me answer your original questions."
- "So, let me explain what's happening."
- "Bruno : No, let me answer this."
- "Bruno, no! Let me explain. She wanted a well-done steak."
- "If you'll just let me explain the reason for our slower growth this quarter, I'm sure you'll see that it's just temporary."
- "Luna : Okay, well, please let me sit down for a moment and find your file."
- "Let me explain, Mr. Oléré."
- "I will let Mr. Oléré explain."
- "Icarus : Okay Hannah, let me explain."
- "Let me explain: the company is doing well, and our growing number of customers requires more attention than we are currently providing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let me explain'? Share it with us!