Definition Let me finish
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Let me finish (my story): Allow me to conclude (my story)
- "Now run along and let Daddy and uncle Bruno finish up their grown-up business."
- "Susie, please let me finish before you sound your opinions."
- "Bruno : Let me finish, Miss Bliss."
- "Donna : Let me finish please."
- "Bruno : Again, let me finish."
- "Jean : Please, let me finish."
- "Brian : Please, please, let me finish."
Still having difficulties with 'Let me finish'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let me finish'? Share it with us!