Let me finish
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Let me finish (my story): Allow me to conclude (my story)
- "Brian : Please, please, let me finish."
- "Now run along and let Daddy and uncle Bruno finish up their grown-up business."
- "Jean : Please, let me finish."
- "Bruno : Let me finish, Miss Bliss."
- "Susie, please let me finish before you sound your opinions."
- "Donna : Let me finish please."
- "Bruno : Again, let me finish."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let me finish'? Share it with us!