Definition Let's see here
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Let's see (here)...: I will take a look...
- "Let's see, we did Polly last time."
- "Luna : Hmmm. But if you pressed me I would say, let's see, honest, determined and kind to animals."
- "Now let's see."
- "Brian : Uh let's see."
- "Bruno : Ok, let's see it."
- "Kevin : Well, on my mother's side of the family, let's see, with three aunts and four uncles, I have a total of thirty-seven cousins."
- "Donna : Tell you what, Lucy, let's see what our listeners think."
- "Hmmm, let's see, oh, and I'll take a BLT without tomatoes, please."
- "Philip : Umm, let's see."
- "Philip : Alright, let's see the form."
Still having difficulties with 'Let's see here'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Let's see here'? Share it with us!