Letter of inquiry
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a letter of inquiry: a letter, a message, a note to ask for information
an inquiry research, an investigation, a study
UK: I sent a letter of inquiry to see if they had any jobs available.
US: A letter of inquiry? May I inquire if you typed it or wrote it in ink?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have sent an e-mail of inquiry to Kevin, our production manager."
- "Thank you for your inquiry."
- "Thanks for your letter of inquiry."
- "And so, I send you this letter of inquiry."
- "Thanks for your inquiry regarding potential pregnancies."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Letter of inquiry'? Share it with us!