English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a letterhead: a printed heading at the top of writing paper usually consisting of a name, address or company logo
In US English, letterhead is an uncountable noun referring to paper that has the name and address of a person or business printed at the top of it.
The letter had been written on Delavigne Corp letterhead. The letter had been written on paper with the Delavigne Corp address and logo pre-printed at the top.
- "Firstly, what is a 'letterhead'?"
- "Have you provided him with any Delavigne letterhead?"
- "These people use the legitimate letterhead of real corporations to scam other people."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
- "Also, please send me letterhead from your company."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Letterhead'? Share it with us!