English vocabulary and translations (See all)
lipstick: makeup used to color the lips
the lips the two red, fleshy folds that surround the mouth
a stick a bar, a pole, a long thin object
- "Is your wife or girlfriend using this lipstick?"
- "Cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "It had black lipstick on it."
- "I'll be wearing a long fur coat, very high heels and bright red lipstick."
- "I'll have to dig out my red lipstick and fake fox furs."
- "I'm calling to report a problem with one of your products: Delavigne lipstick Rouge number 9."
- "Caller : I am wearing the lipstick."
- "Icarus : Laugh all you want, Philip, but Ruby Delaware is waiting for me tonight wearing a fur coat, red lipstick and very high heels."
- "Caller : The lipstick seems to be causing some sort of allergic reaction."
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lipstick'? Share it with us!