English vocabulary and translations (See all)
lipstick: makeup used to color the lips
the lips the two red, fleshy folds that surround the mouth
a stick a bar, a pole, a long thin object
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "It had black lipstick on it."
- "Caller : The lipstick seems to be causing some sort of allergic reaction."
- "I'll have to dig out my red lipstick and fake fox furs."
- "Caller : I am wearing the lipstick."
- "Cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "Is your wife or girlfriend using this lipstick?"
- "Icarus : Laugh all you want, Philip, but Ruby Delaware is waiting for me tonight wearing a fur coat, red lipstick and very high heels."
- "I'll be wearing a long fur coat, very high heels and bright red lipstick."
- "I'm calling to report a problem with one of your products: Delavigne lipstick Rouge number 9."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lipstick'? Share it with us!