Definition Little while
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I am going to stay here) a little while: (I am going to stay here) for a moment, for a short period of time
- "Philip : Ok, ok, no Moulin Magic for a little while."
- "Then on the way back I found a butterfly and I chased it for a little while."
- "Bruno : Susie is out of town for a little while."
- "Just lay your head on my shoulder and try to sleep for a little while."
- "Let me just settle down for a little while and collect my thoughts."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, would you mind if I looked around your house for a little while?"
Still having difficulties with 'Little while'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Little while'? Share it with us!