English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I am going to stay here) a little while: (I am going to stay here) for a moment, for a short period of time
- "Just lay your head on my shoulder and try to sleep for a little while."
- "Bruno : Susie is out of town for a little while."
- "Let me just settle down for a little while and collect my thoughts."
- "Philip : Ok, ok, no Moulin Magic for a little while."
- "Then on the way back I found a butterfly and I chased it for a little while."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, would you mind if I looked around your house for a little while?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Little while'? Share it with us!