English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(chicken) liver: large red-brown organ (of a chicken) often used in pâtés
- "A sheep's stomach stuffed with lung, liver and heart meat."
- "Edward : Eh, the liver?"
- "It's not Hubert's liver we will eat, but the liver of a goose."
- "Liver and onions"
- "We also have a beautiful goose liver pate served on lightly toasted, organic ciabatta bread."
- "Jean : I keep telling you, it's the liver of a goose!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Liver'? Share it with us!