Definition Look at
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to look at (something): to watch, to view, to stare at; to consider, to review (something)
Could you take a look at my report when you get a chance?
I've never looked at it from that point of view.
- "Why don't you come in here and look at some porn with me?"
- "Jean : Look at this photo, Bruno."
- "She comes to work late, and she looks - look at me Doris - dirty and a little bit overweight."
- "-Look what I obtained for a mere 50 dollars."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "I need you this afternoon to run some errands, pick up my dry cleaning, and I have this weird rash that I need you to look at."
- "Look at this mixing desk!"
- "I don't need to look at the market research."
- "Samantha : Well then, let's look at your life little Miss perfect."
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
Still having difficulties with 'Look at'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Look at'? Share it with us!