English vocabulary and translations (See all)
loyal: faithful, devoted, true, dependable
Stink is a very loyal dog, he loves his master Bruno.
UK: Bobby was a very loyal dog.
US: Our most loyal customers receive special offers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Have you murdered, imprisoned or tortured loyal subjects by mistake or on a whim?"
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "I think she might be your most loyal customer!"
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "Dear loyal Delavigne canteen customers"
- "Your loyal special assistant"
- "Harold : And he's loyal as well."
- "Bruno took the little money he had earned, packed his bags, and with his loyal dog Stink, set off to explore the world."
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Loyal'? Share it with us!