English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
luckily: fortunately, fortuitously, happily
- "Luckily for you, Freddy and I are members of the same golf club and I managed to persuade him not to press charges."
- "Luckily, my colleague Kevin Connors was able to liberate me (I suffered only minor injuries) by 4:15, and here I am finally writing you back!"
- "Luckily it wasn't that cold that winter, anyway."
- "Luckily, there is a can't-miss solution for all of these potential problems!"
- "But luckily for you, I'm here to introduce you to the arts."
- "Luckily, I have found a solution."
Still having difficulties with 'Luckily'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Luckily'? Share it with us!