English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
luggage: bags or cases used to carry items while traveling
The airline lost my luggage, so I had to buy lots of new clothes when I arrived.
a piece of luggage a single bag, case or item to be taken while traveling
- "We strongly advise you to keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "Security guard : Thank you sir, you can go and collect your luggage."
- "Any unattended bag or other item of luggage will be removed and may be destroyed."
- "Unattended luggage will be confiscated."
- "We would ask you, for security reasons, to please keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "Let's get your luggage in the boot, yeah?"
- "Any unattended luggage in the departure lounge will be removed by the security services and sold on Free-bay."
- "Couldn't we just put him in the overhead compartment with the other luggage?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Luggage'? Share it with us!