English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the lyrics (of a song): the words (of a song)
- "Music should be catchy, and lyrics should be playful and memorable."
- "Icarus : Wait a minute Eddy, I think I've got inspiration for lyrics!"
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
- "A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "Hit me with some lyrics and I'll try to put them to music!"
- "do you have any lyrics?"
- "Here are the lyrics."
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Edward : Oh, thanks Icarus, but I'm not sure about the lyrics."
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
Still having difficulties with 'Lyrics'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lyrics'? Share it with us!