English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the lyrics (of a song): the words (of a song)
- "do you have any lyrics?"
- "Here are the lyrics."
- "If you were really in the closet, 'writing lyrics', then read us what you wrote!"
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
- "'Down with the Duke' are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Music should be catchy, and lyrics should be playful and memorable."
- "Edward : Oh, thanks Icarus, but I'm not sure about the lyrics."
- "A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "Icarus : Wait a minute Eddy, I think I've got inspiration for lyrics!"
- "Hit me with some lyrics and I'll try to put them to music!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lyrics'? Share it with us!