English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(to go) mad: (to go, to become) crazy, demented, insane; angry, furious
Note that mad can mean both "angry" and "crazy" depending on its context:
I am very mad at you. I don't know if I can ever forgive you.
This music is driving me mad! I can't stand it!
- "And also I wanna tell you I'm really really really really mad, man."
- "Nigel : You're mad!"
- "When I dumped him he went mad and was sent to an insane asylum. You could say that he was my first patient."
- "Craig "I'm completely mad" Krankoff"
- "They are sad, mad, they just walk on the floor."
- "It's very stressful to be a mad doctor."
- "You're not even mad at me?"
- "I think he might still be mad at me."
- "Are you mad?"
- "Bruno : I'm not mad."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mad'? Share it with us!