Made out of wood
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to make (boats) out of (wood): to construct or build (boats) using (wood) as a material
- "So you want a 3-meter high statue of Bruno Delavigne – made out of glass!"
- "What if we made it out of something shiny like steel?"
- "We could even make the statue out of glass if you want."
- "Titanium is light and tough - that's why they make airplanes out of this stuff!"
- "I never understood why the original was so red, so I made my own copy out of 24-carat gold."
- "I suggest making the statue out of titanium – it will be light, durable and won't corrode - but it will be more expensive."
- "I make perfumes out of wood!"
- "It's made out of wood, and it kind of looks like an arm."
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Made out of wood'? Share it with us!