Definition Made out of wood
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to make (boats) out of (wood): to construct or build (boats) using (wood) as a material
- "It's made out of wood, and it kind of looks like an arm."
- "Titanium is light and tough - that's why they make airplanes out of this stuff!"
- "I suggest making the statue out of titanium – it will be light, durable and won't corrode - but it will be more expensive."
- "So you want a 3-meter high statue of Bruno Delavigne – made out of glass!"
- "We could even make the statue out of glass if you want."
- "I make perfumes out of wood!"
- "What if we made it out of something shiny like steel?"
- "I never understood why the original was so red, so I made my own copy out of 24-carat gold."
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
Still having difficulties with 'Made out of wood'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Made out of wood'? Share it with us!