Definition Make it to an appointment
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to make an appointment: to arrange, to organize a meeting, a date
I made an appointment for next Friday, but I now need to re-arrange it.
I don't know if I'll make it to the concert. If I can't go, you can have my ticket.
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
Still having difficulties with 'Make it to an appointment'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make it to an appointment'? Share it with us!