Definition Make love
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to make love (to, with someone): to have sex, to have sexual intercourse (with someone) (usually affectionately)
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "Betty : Are you allergic to making love?"
- "No fish can resist my CD of whales making love!"
- "I like the massages, the snorkelling, and the constant love making."
- "Horatio : I made love to an alligator."
- "Horatio : Make love to an Eskimo."
- "and a CD of whales making love."
Still having difficulties with 'Make love'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make love'? Share it with us!