English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to make love (to, with someone): to have sex, to have sexual intercourse (with someone) (usually affectionately)
- "No fish can resist my CD of whales making love!"
- "I like the massages, the snorkelling, and the constant love making."
- "Horatio : Make love to an Eskimo."
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "Betty : Are you allergic to making love?"
- "Horatio : I made love to an alligator."
- "and a CD of whales making love."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make love'? Share it with us!