Definition Make smthg from
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to make (something) from (wood): to construct or build (something) using (wood) as a material
- "Made from high-density nylon."
- "and a mini-Delavigne made from Titanium."
- "a mini-Delavigne made from nickel;"
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
- "A giant statue: tall and proud, with hard buttocks and soft eyes, made from bronze or silver or gold!"
Still having difficulties with 'Make smthg from'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make smthg from'? Share it with us!