Make smthg from
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to make (something) from (wood): to construct or build (something) using (wood) as a material
- "a mini-Delavigne made from nickel;"
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "Made from high-density nylon."
- "A giant statue: tall and proud, with hard buttocks and soft eyes, made from bronze or silver or gold!"
- "and a mini-Delavigne made from Titanium."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make smthg from'? Share it with us!