English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to make sure (that...): to establish, to make certain, to check, to verify (that...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes by re-reading your work.
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "So I make sure that there's good team spirit."
- "Make sure she received my counter-proposal at 8.1 per unit"
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include."
- "I was just making sure."
- "Hannah : Approachable means making sure that people feel comfortable in coming to me and asking me questions."
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make sure'? Share it with us!