English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to make sure (that...): to establish, to make certain, to check, to verify (that...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes by re-reading your work.
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include."
- "So I make sure that there's good team spirit."
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "I was just making sure."
- "Hannah : Approachable means making sure that people feel comfortable in coming to me and asking me questions."
- "Make sure she received my counter-proposal at 8.1 per unit"
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make sure'? Share it with us!