English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(Your) make-up (is running!): (Your) lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara etc. (is running!)
As a noun, 'make up' can be spelled with or without a dash (make-up).
I think my son wants to be a girl, he keeps stealing my make-up! He's always using my lipstick and mascara.
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "Caller : Listen buddy, I'm just a guy who likes to wear make-up, alright?"
- "Air hostesses depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "And then daddy said that he wasn't going to pay for any more of Mommy's make-up."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "Sir, the best thing to do is wash off all the make-up from your face using a gentle facial cleanser."
- "And are you wearing any other make-up sir?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make-up-nom'? Share it with us!