English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
makeup, make-up: colored substances used on the face to change one's appearance (for example, lipstick, mascara)
to do one's makeup to apply make-up to one's face
- "Air hostesses depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "And are you wearing any other make-up sir?"
- "And then daddy said that he wasn't going to pay for any more of Mommy's make-up."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "1995-1999 Mirage Makeup"
- "1990-1995 Mirage Makeup"
- "Sir, the best thing to do is wash off all the make-up from your face using a gentle facial cleanser."
- "Caller : Listen buddy, I'm just a guy who likes to wear make-up, alright?"
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Makeup'? Share it with us!