English vocabulary and translations (See all)
market research: investigation of the market for a particular type of product
- "I'd like to commission a market research panel made-up of the general public."
- "I don't need to look at the market research."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Market research'? Share it with us!