Definition Market research
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
market research: investigation of the market for a particular type of product
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "I don't need to look at the market research."
- "I'd like to commission a market research panel made-up of the general public."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Market research'? Share it with us!