English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) massive (amount): (a) huge, very large, enormous, great (amount)
- "If someone else picks it up, say a dumb intern, it gives them a massive electric shock."
- "Brian : Wow it's massive in here!"
- "And I'll let you imagine how a massive sale of shares could affect your stock's price."
- "The newer generation of Chinese entrepreneurs wants to dispel the notion that China's only contribution to the global economy is its massive workforce and cheap production."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "Did you know that Champions League is massive in South America?"
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Massive'? Share it with us!