English vocabulary and translations (See all)
May Day : the first day in May (a national holiday and celebration)
- "'The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "May Day hating fascist!"
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Bruno won't let us attend the May Day demonstration this afternoon."
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- "Subject: May Day March"
- "He denied us our right to march in the May Day protest, so we're denying him his right to leave the office for the weekend."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'May day'? Share it with us!