English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the mayor: the head of a city government
It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Mayor. May I say that you have done great work in this town.
- "Mayor : Sure, sure."
- "that's right, the mayor."
- "Mayor : Consider it approved."
- "We'll be in touch, Mr. Mayor."
- "The mayor wants to rap with me about some things."
- "Mayor : Relax Miss Bliss, I just want to talk without being overheard."
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally."
- "I have an appointment with the Mayor."
- "Susie : Mr. Mayor, I must admit I'm flattered, even a little curious, but this is neither the time nor the place for-"
- "Mayor : Actually I had more of a personal favor in mind."
Still having difficulties with 'Mayor'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mayor'? Share it with us!