English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to meet up (with someone somewhere): to get together with, to encounter (someone somewhere)
- "Without further ado, we're going straight to Australia to meet up with our correspondent, Stephanie Irving."
- "perhaps we can meet up 4 a drink during the interval?"
- "I would really like to meet up with him and talk about old times."
- "Let's meet up during the interval."
- "Actually I am meeting up with a friend, a lady friend."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meet up'? Share it with us!