Definition Meet up
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to meet up (with someone somewhere): to get together with, to encounter (someone somewhere)
- "I would really like to meet up with him and talk about old times."
- "Let's meet up during the interval."
- "perhaps we can meet up 4 a drink during the interval?"
- "Actually I am meeting up with a friend, a lady friend."
- "Without further ado, we're going straight to Australia to meet up with our correspondent, Stephanie Irving."
Still having difficulties with 'Meet up'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meet up'? Share it with us!