English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a member: a participant, someone who has joined something (a club, a team)
He is a member of Congress. He is part of the house.
Luna is already a member of three organizations to save the whales.
- "I'm already a member."
- "To: Current events club members (BJCEC@delavignecorp.com)"
- "Bruno : Uh, thank you judge, members of the court."
- "Subject: Training services for Delavigne staff members"
- "'Some members of the Delavigne staff plan to leave early on Friday so that they can attend the march."
- "To: Current Events Club members (BJCEC@DelavigneCorp.com)"
- "Members of the Dutch Navy have boarded the boat and-"
- "If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please hang up now."
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Member'? Share it with us!