English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a menu: a list of available dishes to eat; a list of programs or available options (on a computer)
- "The special meals for business clients change every week, and I don't know what's on next week's menu."
- "Brian : Well, I thought today's menu was excellent."
- "Please note that the menu is subject to change."
- "I can't believe we ate everything on the menu!"
- "didn't you read the small print on the back of the menu, sir?"
- "Would Mr. Delavigne prefer the macrobiotic fish or macrobiotic vegetarian menu?"
- "MENU Appetisers"
- "Because that's also on the menu."
- "To help us better deal with your complaint, please choose from the following menu"
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Menu'? Share it with us!