English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the merchandise: the goods, the wares, the stock, the products
Note that merchandise cannot be written with a final 's':
Has the merchandise arrived yet? Are the goods we ordered here?
- "Angry factory workers in Indonesia actually raided their own facility and stole merchandise and equipment from the company."
- "Mick : We've been receiving our merchandise later and later."
- "They swear by Kalvin Krime and Grevelon merchandise."
- "By the way, in the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that I myself use Delavigne products and so I am familiar both with the quality of your merchandise as well as with your peerless service."
- "Steffi : The bottles are not broken, everything is fine with the merchandise."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Merchandise'? Share it with us!