English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a microphone: a device for converting sound into electrical energy used for public singing or speaking
- "I will kill this microphone!"
- "Bruno : I've successfully secured the microphone to the dolphin's head."
- "No Randy, don't touch that, that's not the microphone."
- "Here we are at the conference room. Why don't you go up to the podium and turn on the microphone?"
- "The dolphin has been equipped with sophisticated recording equipment as well as a waterproof microphone."
- "(sound of bubbles and Bruno on microphone)"
Still having difficulties with 'Microphone'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Microphone'? Share it with us!