English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
milk: the white liquid produced by women and other female mammals as food for their young
I prefer cow's milk to goat's milk. The white liquid from a cow tastes much better.
- "A bottle of milk, is it?"
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "We ain't got no more milk."
- "Carlos : One milk."
- "Carlos : No more milk?"
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "I prefer milk."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Milk'? Share it with us!