English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
milk: the white liquid produced by women and other female mammals as food for their young
I prefer cow's milk to goat's milk. The white liquid from a cow tastes much better.
- "We ain't got no more milk."
- "I prefer milk."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "Carlos : One milk."
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
- "Carlos : No more milk?"
- "A bottle of milk, is it?"
Still having difficulties with 'Milk'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Milk'? Share it with us!