English vocabulary and translations (See all)
milk: the white liquid produced by women and other female mammals as food for their young
I prefer cow's milk to goat's milk. The white liquid from a cow tastes much better.
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "During the 1970s, the Castro district became the symbol of gay liberation, led by the activist Harvey Milk."
- "Carlos : No more milk?"
- "Carlos : One milk."
- "I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "We ain't got no more milk."
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "I prefer milk."
- "A bottle of milk, is it?"
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Milk'? Share it with us!