English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a milkshake: a cold drink of milk and flavoring, sometimes with fruit or ice cream
- "That reminds me, can I have another milkshake now, please?"
- "Just like you didn't know if I was going to have a strawberry milkshake or chocolate milkshake!"
- "I enjoy classical music, reading and milkshakes."
- "Milkshakes that will give you super powers!"
- "Santa : That's because they are milkshakes!"
- "Philip : Well, how are we going to discover what super powers the milkshakes have given us?"
- "I guess we should drink some more milkshake."
- "Enjoy your milkshakes!"
- "Philip : Well Harold, we've finished our first magic milkshake."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Milkshake'? Share it with us!