English vocabulary and translations (See all)
one million: 1,000,000
a million dollars
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Bruno : Susie, are you saying that we've spent millions of dollars in advertising aimed at the wrong people?"
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Horatio : Ten million euros?"
- "Ten million euros!"
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing 'It hurts so bad' when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "As we wrote in our press release, we would like to announce that Horatio Oléré, in conjunction with the Delavigne Corporation, wishes to make a donation of 10 million euros."
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Million'? Share it with us!