English vocabulary and translations (See all)
one million: 1,000,000
a million dollars
- "A million dollar loan."
- "Ten million euros!"
- "As we wrote in our press release, we would like to announce that Horatio Oléré, in conjunction with the Delavigne Corporation, wishes to make a donation of 10 million euros."
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Bruno : Susie, are you saying that we've spent millions of dollars in advertising aimed at the wrong people?"
- "Horatio : Ten million euros?"
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Million'? Share it with us!