English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
one million: 1,000,000
a million dollars
- "A million dollar loan."
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Horatio : Ten million euros?"
- "As we wrote in our press release, we would like to announce that Horatio Oléré, in conjunction with the Delavigne Corporation, wishes to make a donation of 10 million euros."
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "Ten million euros!"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "Bruno : Susie, are you saying that we've spent millions of dollars in advertising aimed at the wrong people?"
Still having difficulties with 'Million'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Million'? Share it with us!