English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a millionaire: a person who has money or property worth at least a million pounds, dollars, etc
- "If you come to our 'millionaire' seminar I guarantee you can turn this dream into reality."
- "Cashman, a millionaire investment banker from San Francisco, took home the three-million-dollar cash prize."
- "I'm here with the famous Texan millionaire, Harold Percy Warbuckle."
- "BECOME AN ARMCHAIR MILLIONAIRE: JOIN US TODAY!"
- "If a cowboy like me can be a millionaire, you can too."
- "Well you can go to one bar, I will be going to another secret bar underwater with my millionaire manatee friends."
- "Kevin : A millionaire."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Millionaire'? Share it with us!