English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a (mini)van: a (small) motor vehicle used for transporting goods
- "Bonjour le man in the van coming straight at me!"
- "That man in a van is coming straight at me!"
- "Brian : It smells like a VW van!"
- "Suddenly a black minivan swerved into the parade route, sideswiped the float and caused Bruno to lose his balance and fall."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : Well, I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but I do like mysterious vans, so why not?"
- "Witnesses were unable to identify the driver of the van, nor read its license plate, though several people reported seeing a "KK" logo on the rear window of the vehicle."
Still having difficulties with 'Minivan'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Minivan'? Share it with us!