English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I'll be there in 10) minutes: (I'll be there in) 600 seconds, 1/6 of an hour
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "Your estimated waiting time is: 364 minutes."
- "In just 5 30-minute sessions with our automated consultants, we'll transform you from oppressive overlord into a benevolent boss without ever leaving your throne room!"
- "Get Philip and meet me in the laboratory in 5 minutes!"
- "Olaf : 2 minutes should be ok, ja."
- "Our flying time is approximately 37 hours and 59 minutes."
- "We'll be back in like 2 minutes, ja?"
- "Brian : I'm out of film. Let me just reload and we'll go again in about 15-20 minutes."
- "I'll see you in a few minutes."
- "5 minutes later."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Minute-timeframe'? Share it with us!