English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
modern: current, up to date, recent, new
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "The artist's work is modern, uncompromising and sometimes shocking."
- "Oh yeah, it's a modern classic."
- "That way, we look like a modern, caring organization."
- ""Fashion", "class", "cool" and "modern" are the key words we're going for."
- "We're going to the Modern Science Museum, downtown please."
- "Understand modern art."
- "The modern world is full of surprises."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "including "The beauty of the poodle", "Business models for dummies", also "Hair tips for the modern metrosexual"."
Still having difficulties with 'Modern'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Modern'? Share it with us!