English vocabulary and translations (See all)
modern: current, up to date, recent, new
- "The modern world is full of surprises."
- "The artist's work is modern, uncompromising and sometimes shocking."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "That way, we look like a modern, caring organization."
- "San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 Third Street"
- "including "The beauty of the poodle", "Business models for dummies", also "Hair tips for the modern metrosexual"."
- "Understand modern art."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "Oh yeah, it's a modern classic."
- "We're going to the Modern Science Museum, downtown please."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Modern'? Share it with us!