English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a monastery: a building in which monks live
- "You won't need your possessions in our monastery."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here, at the monastery."
- "although why the monks have high-speed Internet access and a Wi-Fi network here at the monastery is a mystery to me!"
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "The monks here at the monastery seem to be serious about these sorts of things."
- "Today, I would like you each to visit the grounds of the monastery."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monastery'? Share it with us!