English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Monday: the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday
- "Good luck and see you on Monday."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "and speaks with an American accent on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"
- "All : Sunday, Monday, Funny Days."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "On Monday, there's 'Dangerous Midwives' on CBC from 9pm to 9.30pm."
- "Mondays , which will be abolished from the week."
- "If all goes well, I'll see you on Monday."
- "The psychopath probably ordered on Friday afternoon, and it wasn't shipped until Monday."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monday'? Share it with us!