English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Monday: the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday
- "On Monday, there's "Dangerous Midwives" on CBC from 9pm to 9.30pm."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "I'm going to be in San Francisco for one day next week - Monday the 17th ."
- "Monday July 5th, 8.30PM"
- "If all goes well, I'll see you on Monday."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "and speaks with an American accent on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"
- "MONDAY 8TH DECEMBER"
- "All : Sunday, Monday, Funny Days."
Still having difficulties with 'Monday'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monday'? Share it with us!