English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a monster: a demon, a beast, a devil (for example a dragon, the Minotaur); a horrible person
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "There are monsters in Puddlington!"
- "He was a monster!"
- "Traditional activities : Casual sex between consenting monsters."
- "Horatio : It's a moving talking picture monster machine."
- "or Alf, the furry monster who eats cats!"
- "I didn't really find it in the couch - there are monsters under there."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "You're a monster Philip!"
- "Mrs. Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are a lot of monsters in Cornwall."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Monster'? Share it with us!