English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
moreover: furthermore, in addition, what is more
- "Moreover, I am trained in a variety of hand-to-hand combat techniques, and I am an expert marksman as well, should Mr. Delavigne ever require a bodyguard or even an assassin."
- "Lance : Moreover, the .44 Magnum is much too heavy for a six year old."
- "Moreover, the workers demand it!"
- "Moreover, US pollution is being carried by wind currents towards the South Pole, close to Australia."
- "Moreover, given that he vomited eighteen times, I am sure that any dangerous elements have left his system."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "Icarus : Moreover, the money you pay into this plan is tax-free for now, and Delavigne matches part of what you contribute, so you effectively get free money!"
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Moreover'? Share it with us!