English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the morning: the part of the day before 12 midday, the A.M.
- "I don't recall having any appointments this morning."
- "Please swing by my office this morning so I can give you the good news."
- "Isn't it 10 o'clock in the morning over there?"
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "If you could just look it over tonight, give me your thoughts in the morning."
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this e-mail in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
- "Every Monday morning the students participate in 'show and tell', where students bring an object from home and present it to the class."
- "Horatio : Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day."
- "I choose my expressions for the day when I get dressed each morning."
- "It's 8am in the morning."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Morning'? Share it with us!