English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
mostly: as a rule, by and large, for the most part, generally, in general, largely, more often than not, normally, usually
Horatio mostly works with monkeys. I mean, for the most part he works with monkeys, not any other animal.
- "(English-speaking and Scandinavian mostly)"
- "Gin mostly."
- "Shopkeeper : Well we mostly supply to government organizations, although more and more leading corporations are purchasing these days."
- "Denver, mostly."
- "Vomited into a tiny paper sachet (mostly)."
- "Mostly. Would you like chicken, pork, or beef?"
- "Icarus : Mostly yes, though it's gone a bit too far with the giant tortoises."
- "It's mostly accessories actually: scarves, belts, cufflinks, handbags: that kind of thing."
- "But we mostly ride horses"
- "Mostly Scandinavian, but there was one from Vietnam."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mostly'? Share it with us!