English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(my) mother: (my) mum, woman who gave birth to me, female parent
- "Susie's mother : Susie?"
- "Susie's mother : You're drinking like an Englishman?"
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to down there?"
- "I mean that he is a bastard in the sense that you are not his father, and Susan is not his mother."
- "Except it keeps repeating "tell me about your mother" over and over again – I think it's stuck or something."
- "SAY VV OR FF INSTEAD OF TH SOUND - SAY "MUVVER" NOT "MOTHER", "MAUFF" NOT "MOUTH""
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to?"
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "How's your mother?"
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mother'? Share it with us!