English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(my) mother: (my) mum, woman who gave birth to me, female parent
- "I mean that he is a bastard in the sense that you are not his father, and Susan is not his mother."
- "Susie's mother : You're drinking like an Englishman?"
- "Susie's mother : Susie?"
- "How's your mother?"
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to?"
- "I feel sorry for your mother."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "The one with my four potential mothers?"
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to down there?"
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mother'? Share it with us!