English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(my) mother: (my) mum, woman who gave birth to me, female parent
- "How's your mother?"
- "Leave me, and take care of your mother."
- "Except it keeps repeating "tell me about your mother" over and over again – I think it's stuck or something."
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to down there?"
- "SAY VV OR FF INSTEAD OF TH SOUND - SAY "MUVVER" NOT "MOTHER", "MAUFF" NOT "MOUTH""
- "Susie's mother : You're drinking like an Englishman?"
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to?"
- "Susie's mother : Susie?"
- "Of course you know Marie Theresa, the mother of the bride."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mother'? Share it with us!