English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(my) mother: (my) mum, woman who gave birth to me, female parent
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to?"
- "SAY VV OR FF INSTEAD OF TH SOUND - SAY "MUVVER" NOT "MOTHER", "MAUFF" NOT "MOUTH""
- "Except it keeps repeating "tell me about your mother" over and over again – I think it's stuck or something."
- "Of course you know Marie Theresa, the mother of the bride."
- "Leave me, and take care of your mother."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "Susie's mother : Susie?"
- "Susie's mother : Who are you talking to down there?"
- "How's your mother?"
- "Susie's mother : You're drinking like an Englishman?"
Still having difficulties with 'Mother'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mother'? Share it with us!