English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a mountain: a rising of high land, such as Everest, K2, Mont Blanc
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Susie : Finally, you're going to found the Warbuckle's Mountain Bear Rehabilitation Clinic."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "The Texas Mountain bear is on the endangered species list, with fewer than 100 bears in the wild today."
- "I think that my new mountain bear rehabilitation clinic will give sick and injured bears a chance for better health."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "I know a shortcut over the Rocky Mountains."
- "1988-90 Green Gulch Zen Center (Mountain Gate Temple, Yosemite Valley)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mountain'? Share it with us!