English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a mountain: a rising of high land, such as Everest, K2, Mont Blanc
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "I know a shortcut over the Rocky Mountains."
- "I think that my new mountain bear rehabilitation clinic will give sick and injured bears a chance for better health."
- "Susie : Finally, you're going to found the Warbuckle's Mountain Bear Rehabilitation Clinic."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "The Texas Mountain bear is on the endangered species list, with fewer than 100 bears in the wild today."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mountain'? Share it with us!