English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a moustache (UK), a mustache (US): a growth of facial hair between the nose and mouth (worn by Hitler, Freddie Mercury etc.)
- "She's probably got a moustache!"
- "Said one drunk bar patron, 'This one guy wanted to watch a show about midget bachelorettes in bikinis, then this other dude, a big guy with a beard and a mustache and a lot of tattoos, he wanted to watch a wrestling match."
- "That means that you over there, yes you with the moustache, you may know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows the Queen of England."
- "and Higgins, except I don't have a moustache!"
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Moustache'? Share it with us!