English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a moustache (UK), a mustache (US): a growth of facial hair between the nose and mouth (worn by Hitler, Freddie Mercury etc.)
- "Said one drunk bar patron, "This one guy wanted to watch a show about midget bachelorettes in bikinis, then this other dude, a big guy with a beard and a mustache and a lot of tattoos, he wanted to watch a wrestling match."
- "and Higgins, except I don't have a moustache!"
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
- "She's probably got a moustache!"
- "That means that you over there, yes you with the moustache, you may know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows the Queen of England."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Moustache'? Share it with us!