English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(I love you) mom, mummy!: (I love you) mom/mother!
My mummy gives me sweets when I do well at school.
- "Well, mum and dad have been supportive, but coming back home is never easy."
- "Icarus : I love you Mommy!"
- "Susie : Yes mum?"
- "Marie Theresa : Mamma mia!"
- "Susie : I'm talking to the users of Gymglish, mum!"
- "Mamma Mia!"
- "Well, the pants I found in a Bangladeshi harem, and the high heels are from Mummy-"
- "Peter : Congratulations Mamma."
- "Susie : Mum, I can't believe this!"
- "Make him say "mommy"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mummy'? Share it with us!